- The Excel represents a master class in balance. Stiffness together with comfort; competitively light yet unquestionably durable; classic and modern; outrageous finish in an understated aesthetic; fun to look at and even more fun to ride. Yes, we like it.
- Enigma aims the Echo at the higher performance end of the spectrum of serious social riders and hit the mark with a light, comfortable and competitive bike. This bike is a strong contender for individualistic riders who want an alternative to ‘cookie cutter carbon’ without sacrificing much in speed or weight.
- In an age where carbon fibre super bikes dominate the top end of the market, the Enigma Excel carves out its own spot as a titanium machine which delivers a superb balance of performance and ride quality. Enigma have a developed a reputation as one of the UK’s foremost titanium frame builders and the Excel is their flagship frame, having been added to the range in 2010.
- Enigma’s Esprit distils the spirit of titanium into one of the most efficacious race machines available. With its light weight and classic proportions, it makes you feel part of a new titanium renaissance. Ride & handling: Like a champion pugilist, the Esprit is light and quick on its toes but remains rock solid in the face of any threat
- Best known for its ‘Made in Britain’ custom frame building, this is Enigma’s slightly more accessible off-the-peg option. You do lose the cream teas and bunting romance that goes with the made-on-home-soil claim, but on a practical note you know that being constructed in Taiwan the frame is going to be world class; besides, if you really are that patriotic then Engima will build you one at its UK base – if you’re happy to pay a premium for it.